Monday, August 15, 2011

Sphagetti recipe question please?

Tomarrow, being short on cash, I plan to make a big pot of sphagetti. Usually I brown some hamburger or italian sausage depending on what I have and what is cheapest, then I add a pkg of sphagetti seasoning, a small can of tomato paste, lots of crushed garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, a few drops of tobasco sauce, some sugar and a jar of sphagetti sauce. Heat and serve over pasta. but I would like to know how anyone out there makes their sphagetti. Nothing expensive or time consuming please. I mean things like fresh herbs, wine, sauce that cooks for hours.....etc. Not for me as I dont want to spend all day in the kitchen or spend alot of money to make sphagetti. I just want to know if anyone does theirs any different than mine is all. Sometimes, I add things like canned or fresh mushrooms, green peppers, onions, a can of tomatoes or even those sun dried ones are good or maybe a touch of wine to the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment