Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saw this guy that was it....something pulled me in..WHAT IS THIS?

Its been over a year but I still think about it to this day and it trips me out still and I don't know what to make of it. Basically I had gone over to my friends house for a kickback she opened the door. It was the typical scene a few people ped out drunk people jumping around going crazy whatever. But my attention went straight onto this guy, he was ped out on the couch. Honestly he wasn't the best looking in the room and there were others ped out too but everything just got quiet and silent, I felt like time had stopped almost and all I could do is stare at him. I felt like something was wrapped around me pulling me towards him. Like there was this really strong energy drawing me towards him and no one else, it was like a gut feeling. His friend woke him up and he looked straight at me ever since this he has been the only guy Ive ever let in, Ive completely fallen for him and now 2 years later I feel like I know him like the back of my hand and I still always feel that energy that pulling me toward him. This **** trips me out....What is this? How could I have felt this when I hadn't even met him?

No comments:

Post a Comment